You're In Brookelynn: Hello World!

Hello World!


Hello, everyone! My name is Brooke and I am deciding to venture into the world of blogging! I love reading blogs and I have found so much inspiration from them lately that I figured I would start my own and see how it goes.

So, I am a freshman at Northern Illinois University studying psychology. I originally came to school as a photography major, but decided that it was just more of a hobby. Art school just wasn't for me I guess; I just hated being creatively told what to do. The number one thing I hated was that the teachers would say "ultimately, it's up to you" about how you wanted to convey a certain concept, but then they would grade your work based on how they wanted you to do it. So that's that. I digress.

However, I love photographing every day life, so I hope you don't mind if I share that with you! And also, I love taking pictures of myself and what I am wearing, so you will probably see a lot of my face/outfits. Sorry, that's just how I roll.

So, that's about it for now I guess. I am going to try and post every day, so we will see how that goes, haha. So basically, welcome to my life!



Dress: Kohl's/ Sweater & Belt: thrifted/ Tights: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment