You're In Brookelynn: Working Girl

Working Girl


Had a job interview yesterday for a graphic design position at a place called Copy Service. The interview went great, they loved my portfolio, and I got the job!

Yay!

They had me start work right away after the interview, and I worked until close! I know it's kind of lame that I'm getting my first job when I'm 18, but I'm happy my first job is something that I love doing! Of course, I still have to do everything else in the shop: make copies, bind papers, fax stuff, etc. Hopefully I can catch on quickly.

I'm working every day of spring break now, but that's okay because then I can get my training out of the way when it's not as busy, and I'm makin monayyy.


Dress & Shoes: Thrifted/ Sweater & Earrings: Target/ Belt: H&M/ Sunglasses: Kohls/ Ring: Claires


And thank you to my boyfriend Skylar for taking these wonderful pictures of me :) They are all SOOC.

No comments:

Post a Comment