You're In Brookelynn: Instagram Love

Instagram Love


I've finally joined the 21st century and got myself a fancy iPhone! I had an iPod touch before, and it's so convenient having everything in one little device, so I don't have to carry around an ipod and a phone. And Siri is quite fun to play with, too haha. But anywho, being a (kinda) photographer, my hands-down favorite app is my instagram app. It's helped me take more pictures of every-day life, and they don't just look like crappy cellphone pictures!

So, I am using this post to share some of my favorite Instagram photos with all of you :)

Spring has sprung!

Skylar :) The rainbows were from him holding up a CD, by the way.

My Kitty!

 Well, that's really all I have for today. I know I haven't been posting much lately. I've been really overwhelmed with work and school and stuff, and when I get home I usually just want to sleep. Oh well, haha.

Happy Friday!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment