You're In Brookelynn: Sorry...

Sorry...


 I know I've been kind of MIA lately, but things have been weird lately. I'm in the process of leaving my job for various reasons which I am choosing not to discuss here, and I've been stressed to the max lately. Every time I get home from work I just flop on the couch and want to relax and nap, turn my brain off for a while and just veg out. But since I will be leaving my job at the end of the month, hopefully you will be seeing more of me around here.

I have lots of projects and ideas floating around in my head to share in the very near future! I had somewhat of an epiphany last week. To sum it up, I basically realized that life is too short to be doing things that don't make you happy. I have a dream and I am going to start trying to achieve it. And while it might seem far-fetched to even myself right now, I know that I can achieve it because I know it will make me happy. It's definitely going to be a hard few weeks to come due to me transitioning out of my current job, but I know it will be worth it when it's all done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment