You're In Brookelynn: Halloween roundup!

Halloween roundup!





Happy Halloween everybody! Since I don't have anything really exciting to say today, I've gathered up a few of my favorite Halloween/fall themed posts from some of my favorite blogs to share with you! Enjoy!

---


I've been following Delightfully Tacky for a while now (It was actually the first blog I came across!), and one of her recent posts was about how the autumn foliage can turn any ordinary place (or street) into a beautiful backdrop. And oh my god, it's so true. When the leaves start to change color, no matter where it is, it seems to make the area a bit more magical. I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks so!

---


Kayla over at The Dainty Squid dresses her cats up for Halloween every year. I love the gnome, but how adorable is that little Frankenstein kitty? I can't stand the cuteness.
---

Another post from the lovely Elizabeth of Delightfully Tacky, but this time it's some delicious treats! I love the fact that when fall comes around, every recipe suddenly has pumpkin in it. And that's okay with me. These are pumpkin cookies with maple frosting. How delicious does that sound? Head over to her blog for the recipe!

---

*swoon* How freakin cute is this? A few days ago on A Beautiful Mess, they shared the story of a girl getting proposed to this way, by her boyfriend carving this pumpkin, and asking her to come outside and "make sure he decorated the porch okay." Boys, take note.
---

Make sure to go and visit all the blogs in the post, they are fabulous! Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment