You're In Brookelynn: Bored.

Bored.

You'll never be bored if you have an imagination.
Source Unknown
Ain't that the truth. I've been looking on pintrest for some new mantras I want to focus on in 2013 (but it's never too early to start, right?) and this one is so relevant to me. You can ask Skylar, I'll call him wining that "I'm sooooo booooored" and he'll be like "well what are you doing?" and I'll say "uh...looking at tumblr." I mean, duh, tumblr is awesome, but there are so many other, more fulfilling things that I could be doing. I could paint. I could clean something. I could learn something new (like knitting! I will learn some day...maybe). I could go for a walk, call an old friend, write one of the many scholarship essays I should be working on. It's hard when you get stuck in the "bored" rut. I am going to try to break out of it :)

I don't have anything planned today, except seeing my lovely friend Lizzie and going to work after that. Maybe I will try to do something productive? We can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment