You're In Brookelynn: Random Snapshots

Random Snapshots

Here's a few snapshots from the last few weeks that are making me smile :)

Some cool christmas lights in the suburbs.
Can you tell these two are brothers? Haha, Jarod borrowed one of Skylar's jackets and followed him around the mall like his little shadow, it was kind of cute :)
A really cool folk band called Red Tail Ring I shot for the newspaper over at The House. Check 'em out, fool!

Aaaand finishing up with an old picture I recovered from one of my cameras from before I even left for college. Skylar unsuccessfully trying to eat my cat. I get to see her tomorrow when I go back home :) My cat I mean, not Skylar. I see him all the time.

I'm excited for this weekend (well...more like tomorrow since I work all sunday) because a) my finals are all over and I am officially on winter break! and b) tomorrow we are baking cookies with Skylar's mom in the day I call "Slave train cookie day." Mostly because she gets as many people rangled up that she can and makes like 30270909 types of cookies in a matter of 2 or 3 hours, but don't get me wrong, I am still excited. I like hanging out with Skylar's family, and of course cookies.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment: