You're In Brookelynn: December Wishlist!

December Wishlist!


I can't believe it's already December! It hasn't felt like it around here, since the past few days it's been in the 50's (Which is totally fine by me!). Anyways, here's the things I've had my eye on from Modcloth lately!

1. How adorable are these marshmallow christmas ornaments?
2. This Owl mug would totally give me a reason to indulge in my shameless coffee addiction (not like I need a reason...)
3. I've had my eye on this coat for a while, and ever since I saw Kayla from The Dainty Squid's outfit post where she wore it, I have wanted it even more!
4. I definitely need more long-sleeve dresses for winter, and this one is the most gorgeous color! I would love to wear it for a christmas party :)
5. These boots are so effin cool! I love the color and the studs on the heel!
6. And who could say no to another cozy sweater? Not me.

Today is going to be a lazy day full of coffee, online christmas shopping, and paper writing. Stay tuned for a new outfit post today or tomorrow! Have a lovely weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment