You're In Brookelynn: DIY Coffee Scrub

DIY Coffee Scrub


If you couldn't tell, I absolutely love coffee, and that leaves me with used grounds every morning. Well, instead of just throwing them away, I decided to use the grounds to make a facial or body scrub! Plus, there are only three ingredients, so it was super easy!

What I used:
 Used coffee grounds, honey, sugar

Add your sugar and honey until you reach the desired consistency. I didn't actually do this, but it might be a good idea to warm up the scrub first, it might be a bit more relaxing! However, leaving it cold works just fine.
And, of course, apply! I only applied to my face, but I've read that coffee grounds work wonders on cellulite, so I might have to try some on my legs too! I have pretty dry skin, and the scrub did a pretty good job of exfoliating. I will definitely be trying this again!

Have you ever tried a variation on a used coffee ground scrub? I am very open to different ingredient combinations!

Happy Wednesday :)

♥Brooke

1 comment:

  1. Love the scent of coffee...I have a coffee scrub that I made too, love it!

    http://www.bohemiankate.com/2011/12/my-entry.html

    ReplyDelete