You're In Brookelynn: Friday Finds v.1

Friday Finds v.1

Welcome to my first edition of Friday Finds! I love finding cute stuff all over the internet, so I am excited to start to share them weekly! Enjoy :)
Modcloth
I'm not a huge watch person, but this is so freakin awesome! I could totally see myself wearing this.
Country Living
How adorable is this DIY project? Since I've had tattoos on the brain, this is so awesome to me. Plus, it's perfect for winter!
Raspberri Cupcakes
Doughnut. Macaroons. YES. I've never actually had macaroons but these look sooo delicious! I can't handle it!
Tumblr (can't find original source!)
I can't explain how much I love grumpy cat! So obviously, I need this mug. That is all.
Have a happy weekend!
♥Brooke

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information! So useful. I have also read an article on the same subject here, with some good points too https://ufo3d.com/outsource-3d-modeling-services-5-misconceptions

    ReplyDelete