You're In Brookelynn: Waiting

Waiting


I am so ready for spring, if you can't tell by this outfit. Surprisingly, the weather somewhat cooperated the day I took these pictures, and it was so nice out, you didn't even need a jacket! I'm longing for days of tank tops and bike rides. Too bad we are supposed to get a big snowstorm in the Chicago area sometime tomorrow. Where was this snow in December, amirite?


These pictures were taken outside of an Ikea store. Scenic, I know. Every weekend (well, most weekends) Skylar, his family, and I take little shopping day trips out to somewhere like a big mall. In the summer, it's usually flea markets that we go to on the weekends. Another reason why I'm so excited for summer! Trips to the flea market are my favorite.



Just a short post today :) I did some major retail therapy this weekend, so expect some cute outfits coming your way! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend :)

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment