You're In Brookelynn: White Winter Hymnal

White Winter Hymnal

White Winter Hymnal by Fleet Foxes on Grooveshark

I must say, it was quite difficult finding a nice spot to take outfit photos that was actually plowed. It took some driving around, but I did it! I am so thankful that spring break is next week, I only have 2 more classes to get through today and I am free!

So the lovely people at eShakti sent me this dress, and I am quite in love with it. Over at their website, you can customize your dress to your choosing, changing the neckline, sleeves, or length to whatever you wish. I had mine shortened to above the knee, and it fits perfectly! As a special bonus to you readers, eShakti is offering 20% off your order with the code YRENBRKELY,  through 3/20/13! If you're planning a wedding by chance, they have some fabulous bridesmaid dresses that are also customizable, go check it out! Also, they have a great contest going called 'What Do Women Want" that you can enter as well!

Outfit Details
Dress: c/o eShakti, Shirt & Belt: Thrifted, Shoes: Charlotte Russe

Also, did I mention the dress has pockets? I didn't realize how much I appreciate pockets in a dress until I was wearing this. So convenient!

Well I am off to brave my last two classes before freedom! (kind of, I still have to work tomorrow :/) Here's to hoping the weather may warm up a bit!

Happy Thursday :)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. I love Fleet Foxes & this dress.


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome outfit! I love the red belt.

    Really like your blog! Now following. :)

    xx Katherine
    MELD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl! Are you freezing or what? I'd never be able to do that here. Haha, anyway I love your red belt & those shoes!
    ♥Emma Deer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I love that song!! And your outfit is adorable, I love the belt!! New follower here :)

    Mackenzie
    www.heybirdfriend.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think the picked the perfect song for this dress!

    ReplyDelete