You're In Brookelynn: What I Wore: Pink & Polka Dots

What I Wore: Pink & Polka Dots

Outfit Details:
Sweater: Thrifted (similar)
Dress (worn as skirt): Target (similar)
Camera Bag: JoTotes
Boots: Thrifted (similar)
Necklace: Forever 21 (similar)
Hat: H&M (similar)

This is one of my favorite outfits to date. I've always wanted to try layering a top over this dress, and I actually liked the outcome even more than I expected! 

Outfits like these I like to call my 'dance outfits' because I can easily wear my dance stuff underneath (ie a leotard and tights). My class schedule is super busy, so most days I don't actually have time to change before dance class, so I have to wear my leo and tights almost all day (also, this makes using the bathroom very tedious). Ballet tights are actually great to wear in the fall and winter, because they are sturdier than most fashion tights, and they keep you wayyy warmer. These nude ones are Capezio, and they are my absolute favorite. I highly recommend them, even if you aren't a dancer!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Cute mix of color! This week I also wore polka dots, isn´t a perfect print?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! My favorite part? The pop of green your socks give <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this look! So very cute. If I could find those boots somewhere I would snatch them up immediately.

    ReplyDelete