You're In Brookelynn: What I Wore: Retro-ish

What I Wore: Retro-ish

Outfit Details:
Shirt: Rue 21
Jeans: Modcloth
Wedges: Thrifted
Sunglasses: Vintage Ray Ban

I finally caved in and bought a pair of these Karaoke Songstress Jeans from Modcloth, and man I am so happy I did! The lighting isn't that great in these pictures so you can't see how awesome my booty looks, but I can assure you, it's pretty bootylicious. I am definitely gonna buy these jeans in as many other colors as I can, that's how awesome they are.

On a different note, I'm superrrr excited because NIU has been invited to play at the Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego, California! I was initially worried because in the past, the band has always traveled with the football team to any bowl games, but this year they are only taking some of the band (less than half) to save money, and I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to go. But alas, I get to make the trip to California! So, I'll be spending my Christmas day and the few days after in warm San Diego!

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Aw this look is too cute! I wish my hair was long enough to tie up like that :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang those jeans look awesome, plus you can never go wrong with a stripey top!

    ReplyDelete