You're In Brookelynn: Get Ready for 365 Project: 2014!

Get Ready for 365 Project: 2014!


That's right, I'm doing a 365 Self-Portrait Project this year! I am seriously so excited about it. I did a 365 project in 2010 (see here and here) and had so much fun. I've been waiting for the perfect time to start a new one, and I think this is going to be the year!

As I said, this will be a self-portrait project. I am primarily doing this project to get back in touch with artistic photography, and to document the emotions of the year. In high school, I was constantly taking and editing photos, and in the past few years I've gotten away from the artistic side of that. I am so excited to fall back in love with photography and practice some new techniques!

I am planning on posting my daily photos in a weekly post on Sundays, but I will be updating my Flickr daily if you'd like to see them earlier.

I can't wait! Are any of you planning 365 projects?

6 comments:

  1. This is amazing!! I can't wait to see all your self-portraits! Good luck!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had the time/energy for a 365 project - can't wait to see what you do with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great!!! I have tried to do a 365 and failed horribly. I am going to try and do a project 52. I am going to try and do a portrait a week but I am giving myself wiggle room and just keeping it to posting a photo a week on my photography blog. I can't wait to see your photos!


    Emily
    eageremily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is great...! i love your blog and look so beautiful to displaying other blog ads on your blog layout

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I just came across your blog. I also have a style blog, but I did branch off and start my 365 self portrait blog just tonight. I'm going to follow you on bloglovin so I can see how your journey is going!

    http://365selfportraits2014.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am excited to see what you do with this, I love your photography style :)

    ReplyDelete