You're In Brookelynn: Favorite Outfits of 2013

Favorite Outfits of 2013

 
 
1 // Flowers & Denim 2 // Sing Out
3 // Fall In July 4 // Black, White, and Blue
5 // BAMF 6 // Pink & Polka Dots 
7 // Boyfriend Sweaters 8 // Comfy Party Inspiration

It's so crazy seeing how my style has evolved this year, and basically watching my hair grow, haha! I am super excited to keep evolving my style in 2014. I have loads of stuff to donate, and I'm working on starting a Shop My Closet instagram to get rid of stuff I don't wear much anymore, so get pumped for that! 

I'd love to see all of your year-end style posts, link to them in the comments so I can check them out!

Happy New Years Eve! 

2 comments:

  1. Agh, what a cutie! I always love your outfit posts and I want to post sooooo many more fashion posts in 2014. You'll have to be my style guru, hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a "Shop My Closet" feature on my blog, but I got inpatient and took it down and am just giving my items to a friend. I just really want items gone from my house!

    Suzanne
    A Coin For the Well

    ReplyDelete