You're In Brookelynn: What I Wore: Embracing Jeans and Messy Hair

What I Wore: Embracing Jeans and Messy Hair

Outfit Details:
Jacket: Thrifted
Tank: Kohl's
Bralette: Forever 21
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Thrifted
Bag: Target
Necklace: Forever 21

This is definitely a pretty typical outfit for me. If you were to run into me on campus, I'd probably be wearing some variation of this, with my hair thrown up. As much as I'd like to wear my hair down and curly all the time, taking multiple dance classes per day (read- hair must be up and out of face, preferably in a neat bun) that just isn't really feasible. That being said, I really need to experiment with some different casual up-dos!

In other news, I have been completely obsessed with wearing bralettes. I'm pretty sure I've talked about my love of bralettes on the blog before, but that's ok. Maybe it's because I'm not very 'well endowed,' but they are the comfiest things ever. Plus, I love that you can wear them with tanks and not worry if they peek out a bit.

Well, I'm starting my last week of real classes for the semester today, so that means the end is near, haha!
Happy Monday!

1 comment: