You're In Brookelynn: Friday Finds!

Friday Finds!

A collection of lovely things found throughout the week!

I am kind of in love with everything about this outfit.
awesome burgundy and gold chevron nails
These would make awesome holiday nails!

Waffle. Marshmallow. Sandwiches. !!!
Giant Birdsnest
Guys! Is this not the best thing you've ever seen? I absolutely need one.

Every fall/winter I become obsessed with cute socks, and these are seriously adorable!
Headed Home Bootie by Lucky - Mid, Leather, Faux Fur, Brown, Solid, Exposed zipper, Luxe, Winter, Best, Wedge
Look how cute these booties are!
NYC's 6 Coolest Tattoo Artists — & The Ink That Proves It! #refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/nyc-best-tattoo-artists
I am in love with this tattoo! I actually want to get one like this of my cat ;)
Damn it, Dobby!Funny SMS »Funny Pics »
Ha!

I hope you all had a good week guys! My dance production opens this weekend, but after that I'll be back to blogging more regularly!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment