You're In Brookelynn: Through the Years: Winter Wonderland

Through the Years: Winter Wonderland


Then & Now: Snow!

Happy Tuesday everybody! I don't know about the rest of you, but yesterday we got dumped on (...with snow I mean. Ha!), so I am basically in the winter spirit now! Tomorrow we start Thanksgiving break, so maybe I'll be able to make some time to take some photos around my apartment and maybe of the snow? Anyway, today I've rounded up some winter-y photos from over the last few years!

Flake (16/365) | January 2014

Lincoln Park Zoo | December 2013
Ice Storm | December 2009
Pulses can drive from here (10/365) | January 2014

Untitled | 2009

Winter | December 2009

Snow Day | March 2013

Trimming the Tree | December 2013
(Awww, this photo makes me miss my kitty so much!)

I did such a bad job at documenting fall, so I'm really hoping to get my camera out way more this winter!

Have a lovely day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment