You're In Brookelynn: Snapshots: Light Painting

Snapshots: Light Painting




Today I'm sharing some long-exposure photos of me playing with my Orbit! I haven't posted about it much, but recently Skylar and I have started to get into the flow arts- Skylar is really into Gloving (and really good at it!), and I've been trying my hand at the Orbit. What's an orbit, you ask? Well, it's basically 4 lights attached to some strings that you manipulate to create these awesome shapes and light trails. It's a really simple concept that ends up creating something super awesome. Plus, how cool are these pictures?

Anyway, the main point of this post is- would you guys be interested in more posts about this stuff? I'd love to keep improving on my light photography, and maybe even make some videos! What do you think?

Happy Friday! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment