You're In Brookelynn: Friday Finds ♥ 2/27

Friday Finds ♥ 2/27



Are these not the most adorable planters you've ever seen?

This is the most inspiring thing I've read all day.
Vtg 80s Black SHEER FRINGE GYPSY KIMONO Boho Hippie FESTIVAL Burn Out Jacket S | eBay
I absolutely need this kimono in my life.


It's official: I've found the perfect engagement ring.
I am absolutely in love with this outfit.
Vanilla Oreo Cupcakes with Oreo Buttercream Frosting #treatyoself #dessert #cupcakes
Cupcakes with Oreo frosting? Why have I never heard of this before?
I guess it's a little late to be lusting after boots, but that doesn't mean I don't absolutely love these. (plus, they're on sale!)

Happy Friday! ♥

1 comment:

  1. I want those little planters, that gorgeous ring, and those boots! Oh, and I'll take like 4 of those cupcakes!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete