You're In Brookelynn: Life Update

Life Update



Guys, these past few weeks have been rough. I had every intention of trying to get back into the swing of blogging last week, but I forgot about one thing: midterms. And man, did they get to me. That basically caused my anxiety to go into over-drive, and I have been trying to do anything I can to keep some of my sanity.

But now, I'm on spring break! Yay! It's only Tuesday and I'm already feeling so much more refreshed. That could also be due to the fact that it's finally starting to feel like spring outside- it was almost 50 degrees here yesterday! It's crazy how much the weather can affect my mood.


I'm so excited to get back to blogging here, because I have so many awesome things to talk about! I (like almost everyone on the internet) have become utterly obsessed with Lush. I recently talked about how I picked up the Unicorn Horn Bath Bomb (my first ever lush bath bomb!)- and I fell in love. You can see it in the picture on the top left, and in the picture on the top right is what color it turned my water- a sparkly, purple color (which happened to match my nails!). I recently put in a big Lush order for spring, so I'll have a big review coming up soon!

Also, I picked up a new Wreck This Journal! I had one in high school that I filled out half-way (I still have it, actually), but I really wanted a fresh, new one to use as an art journal of sorts. I thought it may be a fun thing to do to to curb my anxiety, and I've been wanting to get back into more creative hobbies as well. I already have a few pages started!

Happy Tuesday everyone! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment