You're In Brookelynn: What I Wore: Florals For Spring? Groundbreaking.

What I Wore: Florals For Spring? Groundbreaking.


Oh my god, an outfit post? I haven't done one of these in ages, I know. But I finally got my act together and snapped some photos of what I wore for Easter! I spent most of the weekend at my parents house, so that also meant I had a big backyard at my disposal to take some outfit photos- I'm still trying to find my groove in taking photos on campus where other people might see me, haha.

Anyway, I think this is one of the first times I think I successfully pulled off wearing a dress as a skirt! I discovered on Easter morning that my only other black skirt mysteriously disappeared, and I was so dead-set on wearing this top with a black skirt, I got a little inventive with a dress from Aeropostale- and I actually like it even more than I would have if I wore my regular black skirt!   


I am absolutely in love with this shirt- I got it on sale at JC Penny's, since our local store is closing. It was also with this shirt that I have discovered the wonders of shopping in the petite section. Usually I just shop the juniors section, mainly from habit I guess. But I saw this shirt from across the store while I was checking out, and I immediately bought it- without even trying it on (usually a mistake, I know). But this is now my favorite-fitting top!

Top: JCPenney / Dress (worn as a skirt): Aeropostle / Jacket; Gift
Shoes: Payless / Belt: H&M / Glasses: Vintage ? Plugs: Amazon 

I hope you all have a lovely day! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment