You're In Brookelynn: The End of Autumn / A New Beginning

The End of Autumn / A New Beginning


Hello there! You may have noticed that I kind of disappered from blogging/the internet for a few months, but I'm happy to say that I am ready to get back at it again! First off, am I the only one who noticed that a bunch of other bloggers decided to come out of hiatus recently too? Is there something in the air? haha.

Anyway, I've been dealing with a lot of anxiety this year- and these past few months have been a real struggle. That's why I decided to take a break from blogging- it had become so forced, and I wasn't doing it for myself anymore. In my time off I reflected about a lot of things, and I want You're In Brookelynn to be a more genuine space for me. I want to use it as a place to grow- to post my photography and art, and talk about life, struggles, work, and whatever else pops in my head.


One of my favorite things to do used to be going out on a walk and taking photos of whatever caught my eye. Over the past few months my anxiety has caused me to become somewhat of a hermit, but a few weeks ago I randomly decided to pick up my camera and take a few photos outside my apartment in between classes. My apartment is literally a 30-second walk from campus, and there is a huge fence across from our parking lot that divides the properties. Every time I walked past it, I noticed the most beautiful red leaves and vines growing on it, and I really wanted to photograph it before all the leaves were gone. (And guess what, they are all gone as of when I am posting this!) Anyway, I'm pretty pleased with the photos!


Thanks for reading, and happy Saturday! :)

1 comment: