You're In Brookelynn: What I Wore: Cut-offs and a Wild Kitty!

What I Wore: Cut-offs and a Wild Kitty!

Outfit Details:
Sweater: Forever 21 // T-Shirt: JC Penny // Shorts: Walmart
Shoes: Converse // Sunglasses: Raybans

As I was taking these outfit photos, I came across a wild Star in her natural habitat...hah just kidding. She's an indoor kitty, but she gets so excited when you let her outside. She'll eat grass until she pukes and sits under our deck for hours.

So, this outfit isn't all that exciting, but I've been in a weird situation lately: it's been hot as hell outside, but in the computer labs where I work, it's freezing as tits. So I have to decide if I would rather be more comfortable at work, or more comfortable while walking there. I usually choose the prior. So my solution is lots of summer layers! It works quite well :)

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Cute glasses and headband. Begin comfortable outside and at work is always a hard medium to achieve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Converse!
    Stopping by from THE Collective Social Blog Hop to say hi. Thank you for linking up. Have a fabulous day!

    xo,
    Janise
    http://MamaInHeels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm a new follower from the Monday hop. Your header is awesome and your photos are amazing! Looking forward to more posts!

    I'd love it if you can follow me back :)

    xoxo
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete