You're In Brookelynn: What I Wore: Last Summer Hoorah

What I Wore: Last Summer Hoorah

 
 
Outfit Details:
Top: Forever 21
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Thrifted
Sunglasses: Thrifted

As you are reading this, I will be slaving away at my college's marching band camp. And of course, that means next week is the start of the fall semester! While I am actually pretty excited about it, it is a little sad to see summer go. It seemed to fly by! Of course, it seems the hot weather is here to stay for a while. I was hoping for the fall-like weather to stay around for band camp, but for some reason god just wants us to suffer in the 90 degree heat. Blah.

I hope you've been enjoying the guest posts this week! I've got one more coming tomorrow (which is a delicious recipe!) so stay tuned!

Have a lovely rest of your week!

2 comments:

  1. I love that top and your shoes! so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that shirt. Great glasses! I have a similar pair that I got in Florida.

    ReplyDelete