You're In Brookelynn: 365 Project | Week 19

365 Project | Week 19


wildflower | 128/365

wild*free | 129/365

sea of green | 130/365

Some very spring-y photos this week! Honestly, I'm pretty happy with all of them. You even get a sneak peak of some outfits I'll be posting in the next few weeks in days 126, 127, and 128! Now that I'm done with school for the summer, I've had so much more time to dedicate to this project, and I am so happy about it. I'm also excited to have the time to try new things and techniques, like some miniatures and levitation shots! Also, I'll be making some cool photo tutorials to go along with them :) Any type of tutorials you'd like to see?

Happy Sunday! Also, Happy Mother's day to all the Moms out there!

View my previous 365 pictures!
Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Week 6 | Week 7

No comments:

Post a Comment