You're In Brookelynn: What I Wore: Blue & Burgundy

What I Wore: Blue & Burgundy

 
Outfit Details:
Top: H&M
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Thrifted
Bag: Gift from Sabrina

Woo, it feels like summer guys! I think this is exactly how I started out my last outfit photo post, oops! Sorry guys. Anyway, this outfit- I am in love with the skirt. It's from Forever 21, but I found it at goodwill-lucky me! And surprisingly, it is the perfect length! Being so short, I definitely figured any maxi dress or skirt I would ever buy would have to be hemmed, but so far, they've all been perfect lengths! Also, this is one of my striped top staples. I actually just bought a striped crop top, so I won't have to do the whole 90s tie thing...even though I kind of like it haha. Definitely feels a little pin-up :)

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I particularly love your skirt.

    www.lululovesfilms.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is perfect! For some reason, maxi dresses rarely fit me but maxi skirts usually look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit and the pop of burgundy! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete