You're In Brookelynn: What I Wore: Flashback

What I Wore: Flashback

Outfit Details:
Striped Sweater: Thrifted
Dress: TopShop
Shoes: Thrifted
Belt: H&M
Hat: Forever 21


This outfit totally reminds me of something I would have worn in high school. I was alllll about belting long cardigans over dresses (with this same belt, too!). Even this striped cardigan was something that I've had since high school, and that I actually totally forgot I owned! I snazzed it up with my favorite black heels and my black floppy hat that I am obsessed with. Not like you could tell from the fact that I've worn it in almost every one of my outfit photos in these last few weeks. Oops?

Also, you may have noticed (or not, it's cool) that I dyed my hair red again! I am constantly dying it red, because it fades so dang fast (and because I am addicted to super hot showers...) but I love the blonde highlights I have now. I'm actually thinking of dying my whole head that blonde color someday!

Anyway, Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. I love this. Very 50s Paris in the summer. That last picture is really awesome. How did you stay still long enough to get that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very retro! I love the strawberry blonde hairstyle and hat :)

    creamteaandrosejam.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete