You're In Brookelynn: 365 Project | Week 22

365 Project | Week 22


light cures all | 150/365

Wow, I can't believe I've already gotten to 150! It's insane how fast this year is going by. Is it just me? Like, today is already June 1st! I'm really trying to live one day at a time, because I want to enjoy this summer! And man, I really have been. As you can see with all of these photos, I've been spending lots of time outside! I've come down with a summer cold, so I'm just resting this weekend, but I am excited to get back at it next week :)

Happy Sunday!

View my previous 365 pictures!
Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Week 6 | Week 7 

1 comment:

  1. 146 - love!
    What an awesome P365! I completed one during 2013 but mine was alot less awesome and arty and more documenting my life. I'm doing P52 this year though as it was alot of work last year haha.

    Best wishes, Danielle.
    http://www.underlandtowonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete