You're In Brookelynn: Throughout the Years: Favorite Fall Looks

Throughout the Years: Favorite Fall Looks



Guys, it's officially fall! Woohoo! The weather has been kind of weird though- it's in that period where it's crisp and fall like in the morning, but you're sweating in the afternoon. But I guess I can't complain!

Anyway, after reading The Clothes Horse's roundup of her fall looks from 2013, I thought it would be fun to roundup my favorite fall outfits that I've ever worn (on the blog, at least!) Plus, I haven't done an outfit post in a while, so I thought this may make up for it :)

Putting this post together kind of makes me miss my red hair! I definitely don't miss the upkeep, but there's something about red hair that just goes so perfect with fall, ya know?







Thanks for reading! ♥

1 comment: